Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Providence

Greetings!

I know I know, It's been awhile since I blogged.
Rather busy recently...

First off, my work at Morton's is getting more
and more interesting already.
Reason?
I'm certified as a *Server already! Means more
responsibility be it in work or my future. Has
been doing quite abit of planning recently for
the days ahead.

Things are definitely looking good. :)

Anyway, I snapped a couple of photos during my
busy schedule. Absolut LOVE!
Check it out~




I'd definitely wanna own one of this in the near future!
Subaru Imprezza STI, Here I come!


Here's my little cousin, Joseph!


Apparently, It was his first day in Primary 1.
He hates being snapped by a camera! xP


He's sulking! :X

Haha, Alright, that more or less summarize my week.
More to expect in this up coming week!
Oh ya, we'll be having a meet up session in school
the next following week. Definitely looking forward
to that, It's been only 3 months since I've not seen
the rest, but definitely feels like ages. Time to do
abit of catching up with those guys & girls! :)

FR~
We'll see you in a week's time!
Till then, Cheers!

(Bibi, I know it's real stressful time for you during
this period, but do remember, whatever you do, it all
reflects in your future. I'm sure you know what to do.
I want to see you shining bright as a star in the dark starry
night, I want to see you amongst the top & and the highest!
I'll be supporting you no matter how hard you fall.
Last of all, I Love You.)

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of
you, I could walk in my garden forever."

"Where there is great love, there are always. . .
Miracles"

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence"

"To a person in love, the value of the individual
is intuitively known. Love needs no logic for its mission"


 :)



We'll overcome all odds :D

1 comment:

  1. Bro, Edward here. Extremely nice words you got there. (Y)

    ReplyDelete