Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bon Appetite~

GOOOOD MORNING ALL.

Time check: 1:09am Jan13, 2010.
That explains the "morning"! xD

Anyway, I've decided to do a last minute posting
before I begin on my work tomorrow. I've a couple
of things to share with you guys indeed!

First off, I came across this particular packaging
of chocolates in my fridge, stated there was "Magnum".
That's the branding of the famous ice cream which probably
most of you would know it better than I do. I opened
up the box and found out that there's 12 beautifully
marbled like chocolates glittering with gold! &#*(!@#
I literally popped one into my mouth and gosh, it does
melts! Heavenly.

But one thing, that box of chocolates, my mom told me
that they've brought it back from turkey, so i'm calling
to all public, the next time you're itching for some
ice cream, do help me take a look/browse if there's
this packaging of chocolates from the brand, Magnum.

Below is some photo's of how it looked like.






Trust me, It's simply delicious.
Do help me out ya? I'll pay commission! :D


Next, I'm going to touch on a bit of today's event.
Rather fun-filled day I'd guess?

Woke up in the early morning to go to the doctor.
*No worries, I'm not sick, was going there to seek
some consultation!".

There after, my mom and myself was in the car heading
over to Henderson Industrial Park to look for Casio's
headquarter. Apparently I've damaged the screen on my
watch. Seriously I'm heartbroken :(

The fella there told me that it needed 2-3 months just
to get the lenses done, I'm like, Woah?!
It's all because they need to order from Japan, as
they're out of stock already. Hmmm, that means april bah?

Then I went home to slack abit, and headed out to meet
Bibi for dinner! :) Botak Jones.


Tuna Salad. Looks appetizing? >:D




My gigantic portion of Fish & Chips.
Almost puked after finishing it, way too much!


After that, Bibi and myself went to have some
fun in the arcade!
She drove...

-_x"

Believe it or not, up to you. But here's something
to prove it!


*Hiii yaaaa! I'm concentrating!"


*Let's do a massive turn around there!*
*I'm in a Grand Turismo!*


*Oh damn! The gear's all jammed up!*

LOL!


Yeah, so that is what's been happening! :)
I really enjoyed today so much!
But nevertheless, all geared up for
tomorrow's challenge! I'm definitely
ready for it!

HERE I COME!!!....



Yeah, my lil sweetie here.
Endurance is the key! :)

Love,
Gerald.

No comments:

Post a Comment